I finished the test knit of the Spring Sprouts Tank. I think and hope it's rather straight forward, but there is a small section (the shoulder straps) I thought might benefit from a photo tutorial.
In picture 1, I've completed the 1st section of applied i-cord and continued to make the i-cord shoulder strap.
Here are the remaining stitches waiting on the holder.
I've transferred the stitches to a needle.
I've added the 3 i-cord stitches in front on those remaining stitches.
I begin the second section of applied i-cord.
Here I've completed the last of the applied i-cord.
Now, I just need to graft the strap to the beginning.
I pick up 3 stitches and graft / kitchner stitch them together.
I'm working on the final copy of the pattern now. It will go live on May 30, or maybe a little sooner if I can manage it.